• InvisiMesh Screen

The fireplace glass and surrounding surfaces can become extremely hot during and even long after operation. Touching the hot glass can lead to serious burns, so Flare Fireplaces have been designed for and are installed with protective invisible mesh safety screens.

All of our fireplaces have been tested and approved by CSA to ensure the safety screens and barriers are effective in preventing burns.


Make sure family members and guests are aware that the glass on a gas fireplace, stove or insert can be very hot.

Wait for the appliance and glass to cool down before allowing anyone to get near it. Cool down can take an hour or more

Be aware that metal surfaces, such as door frames and grilles, may also get hot.

Always read the owner’s manual

Fireplace Safety


HPBA Safety Brochure

HPBA Safety Checklist


For More Safety Information Make Sure to Read the Owner Manual